Please keep the following individuals in your prayers:
1) "This is Gloria; please continue to pray that God will lead me to a good paying job with good benefits; not a temp. service job, not a fast food job, or retail store job. I was working at --- and was fired for reading a newspaper in the store lobby while on break. I was only working there to pay off dental bills; I have 18 yrs. manufacturing exp. and 3 yrs. college. I am a born again Christian and have asked God to forgive me if I did anything wrong to cause my termination and to give me a 2nd chance. Pray that --- or ---- will call me and I'll get a job with one of them; These are 2 new companies in my area that should begin hiring any time now. Also pray that God's will be done in a class I've signed up for; it's to become a certified production technician. I could get a job with major automotive suppliers. I don't want to settle for second best (a minimum wage job)." -Gloria;
2) Melissa asks for our prayers. She writes, "Please pray for me and my husband . We are both going thru and our marriage is on the line ,i love him and want things to get better between us.";
3) "thank you father, for this blessed day that i had with my children--- grandchildren... it was awsome i loved every minute lord there are 2 of my grandchildren that are out of state im very worried about them i ask you to wrap your loving arms around them keep them safe.... there mom took them and we dont know if or when they are comming back also please wrap your loving arms around us all , protect us guide us give us pease,, i praise you lord watch over miny to god bless all amen" -C;
4) Mary asks to be remembered in our prayers. She writes, "please pray for my finances. I haev been out of work and filed for disability recently. i had leg surgery that didnt go well. i have several bills due and no income to pay them. pray that all my bills will be met and paid on time that the lord will bless me . Thanks.";
5) On Monday evening, I was able to visit the Greenville Detention Center (Greenville, SC). Much prayer and testimony was given by myself and several inmates. Bibles, gospel tracts, Bible studies and Daily Breads were handed out amongst many. Please keep the following individuals in your prayers: Frederick Downer, Broadus Rosemond, Guadalupe Loves, Danny Cline, Chad Portchinski, James Shipman, Vagler, Ted Butler, Hector Serano, Bradley Major (mother, sister & both nieces), Pat & Joey, Thomas Jackson, Robert Moore, Haley Waters, Michael Eagan, and Charles Gardner.
**If you would like to make a donation towards this ministry, please send funds to: Mark Seay, 105 Quincy Drive, Greer, SC 29650.;
6) "Please thank God for all that I have. Please pray that we are attuned to the opportunities God places before us so that we may payoff our debtors without having to file bankruptcy. In His name we pray. AMEN Thank you and God Bless!" -Donna;
7) "Would you please pray for me that God frees me from pornography addiction? I wish that he sets me free." -Daniel from Germany;
8) Larry asks for our prayers. He writes, "for Gods provision to pay all my monthly bills,gas and rent are past due and must be paid now. also good food.";
9) "Pray I can send emails.Somthing is wrong with the email.I can't send them and it's driving me nuts." Mona;
10) "Please pray for Gina's healing, and for the Lord to free her from the pain she's experienced after her operation." -CH;
11) Mark asks to be remembered. He writes, "Pray that God would reduce my worry by increasing my trust and faith in Him even more. I ask that you pray that Satan would be restrained in his efforts to cause my worry. 1 Peter 5:6, Thank you for your prayers!";
12) "Please pray for my niece Lori ---, she has a chest cavity infection that could lead to pneumonia; has been to the doctor but requests Gods help in her healing so she can go back to work." - RA;
13) "Please pray for my daughter continually. Her name is Karyn, she deserves a second chance in life. If she doesn't get this chance she will more than likely end up committing suicide. She was recently arrested for narcotics, 1st degree theft and burglary. She is guilty because she was with the "others" who actually commited the crime. Not to say she could have said no - but this is her first offense at age 20, and this doesn't give her much a chance to get her life back on track. She has many more years ahead of her and she needs to focus and get back on track. Please pray that will have a public defendent, prosecuting attorney and Judge that they will be competent and sees Karyn for her potential and to have lenancy. And then I pray for Karyn that she too does what she states in getting control of life.. Be with her to make the right choices from here on out, she wants to attend college and get motivated to get out of this mess. Please pray for our whole family, financially, emotionally and let God do his work. Thank you." -Deb;
14) Marvell asks for our prayers. He writes, "Thank you for sll your prayers for all my family and i. shalom.";
15) "Pease pray for my house to sell quickly so that I can afford to take care of my family again. Thank you." -Laura;
16) Lorenzo asks to be remembered in our prayers. He writes, "I need prayer for my mind that i will be freed from fear that can move forward in faith GOD has delivered me from drugs so i know he can do this.....Lorenzo";
17) "Need a prayer for wayne ---in ohio just find out that he has cancer ..." -Perdue;
18) Mary asks for our prayers. She writes, "Please pray that God will change my fourteen year old grandsons mind about his sexuality. He says he thinks he is gay or bisexual. All the adults that he has talked to at school about this have told him that this kind of lifestyle is perfectly normal.";
19) "Please pray the my husband and I can reconcile our marriage. We have been separated for almost a yr. We have a small child. Please ask the Holy Spirit to open his heart so we can work this out! It is so hard waking up every morning in agony-not knowing where my marriage stands. Thank you." -Marcie;
20) Tammy asks for our prayers. She writes, "Thank you Lord for the Angel you sent me yesterday. There wasnt any way I could have bought those prescriptions the Dr gave me. Bless her Lord. There arent many people left who would do for a person, let alone one she didnt even know, as she did yesterday. Thank you for her goodness and thank you for restoring my faith. Un Jesus name I pray this. Amen.";
21) "PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTER TAMMY'S CONTINUED HEALING. PRAISE JESUS. HELP ME TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS FOR HER AND GIVE ME STRENGTH. MARGE";
22) Linda asks to be remembered in our prayers. She writes, "Lord I lift up my beautiful daughter Leilani up to you. Bless her and help & guide her with her struggle with losing the weight she has gained. I pray & believe that it is you will, your plan, your vision, your grace, your wisdom, and your blessings for my daughter Leilani to lose all of the weight she has gained to get and be healthly, and to feel better and have more energy, she is only 23 yrs old, and she is such a beautiful person inside and out and the biggest heart and love for people. I pray & believe that it is your will, your plan, your vision, your grace and your blessings for her boyfriend Dave to be a strong support for Leilani and that he will give her encouragement and will help her by walking and riding bikes with her on Sunday's. I pray and believe that it is your will, your plan, your vision, your grace and your blessings for Leilani & Dave to be together now & forever, and that you will open up their hearts and souls to one another now & forever to reveal how much they love and care about one another and how much they both want to be life-long partners with each other now & for the rest of their lives. Thank you Lord for hearing my heart, hearing my prayers and answering all of my prayers. Amen";
23) "Please pray for me, I'm seeking the Lord for a Clean heart and to renew a right Spirit in me. Also that my Pastor will be refreshed while on vacation." -Darrell;
24) Gage asks us to pray for William.; and lastly ...
25) "I would appreciate it if you could please pray for me. I have a small request. I am the mother of a beautiful, silly, sweet 11-month-old baby boy. He is the joy of my life. My husband and I decided to start trying for baby #2 this month, as we desperately want to conceive our next baby. Our life has been very busy and hectic, and we've lived through some very tough and trying times the past year or so. We've experienced a lot of tragedy and heartache this past year as well. The wonderful news of another baby on the way would be SUCH a blessing to us. We need some good news right about now! Anyway, if you could pray that we conceive a healthy baby this month, we would greatly appreciate it. We are praying and hoping for a healthy baby girl, since we already have a beautiful baby boy, but of course any gender would be a wonderful blessing and would be much loved. I will be taking a pregnancy test at the end of the month...please pray that it is a POSITIVE result. Please pray that we conceive a healthy baby. And if God is so willing, please pray that it is a girl. Much love and thanks, in Jesus' name." -Kristine
**God bless you for caring enough to pray!!!**
A real friend is always and under all circumstances a friend (Proverbs 17:17a).
Signs on Church Property
"No God -- No Peace. Know God -- Know Peace."
"Free Trip to Heaven. Details Inside!"
An ad for St.Joseph's Episcopal Church has a picture of two hands
holding stone tablets on which the Ten Commandments are inscribed and
a headline that reads, "For fast, fast, fast relief, take two tablets."
"People are like tea bags -- you have to put them in hot water before
you know how strong they are."
"God so loved the world that He did not send a committee."
"When down in the mouth, remember Jonah. He came out alright."
"Fight truth decay -- study the Bible daily."
"Dusty Bibles lead to Dirty Lives"
"Come work for the Lord. The work is hard, the hours are long and the
pay is low. But the retirement benefits are out of this world."
"Do not wait for the hearse to take you to church."
"If you're headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns."
"If you don't like the way you were born, try being born again."
"Looking at the way some people live, they ought to obtain eternal
fire insurance soon."
"This is a ch_ _ ch. What is missing?" ---------> (U R)
"Forbidden fruit creates many jams."
"In the dark? Follow the Son."
"If you can't sleep, don't count sheep. Talk to the Shepherd."
An Untold Horror: A Review of ‘The Stoning of Soraya M.’
By J. Lee Grady
It took an independent film company to make a movie that exposes the cultural oppression of women in the Middle East.
Millions of women around the world live under the ironfisted rule of male domination. They are gang-raped in Latin America; their genitals are mutilated in parts of Africa; they are forced to wear burkas in Afghanistan; they are sold as sex slaves in Thailand; they are denied education in India. Yet most westerners are oblivious to this cruel injustice. It's out of sight, out of mind.
But now, thanks to an independent film company and a director who cares about issues that Hollywood ignores, we have a movie that exposes the plight of women in Iran. It hit theaters last weekend, just a few weeks after Iran's authoritarian government came under international scrutiny.
“If you care about the global oppression of women, or the current crisis of freedom in Iran, this movie is a must-see.”
I must first warn you: The Stoning of Soraya M. is based on a true story. A woman is executed publicly by stoning—and, yes, her death is portrayed in a graphic scene. Obviously this movie is not for children. But if you care about the global oppression of women, or the current crisis of freedom in Iran, this movie is a must-see.
The story begins when a French-Iranian journalist named Freidoune Sahebjam (played by Jim Caviezel, who was Jesus in The Passion of the Christ) has car trouble outside a rural Iranian village. We are introduced to a woman named Zahra (Shohreh Aghdashloo) who is gathering bones from a stream and burying them while dogs watch.
While Sahebjam waits for his car to be repaired, Zahra begs him to listen to her story while the men of the village try to shoo her away. Sahebjam records her testimony on a cassette player. That tape becomes the basis of both his 1994 book and this movie.
Zahra is distraught because the men of her village (she calls them "devils") have killed her niece, Soraya (Mozhan Marn). Through flashbacks we learn that Soraya's immoral husband wants to put her away so he can marry a 14-year-old girl. He has also turned his two sons against their mother but shows no interest in his two young daughters. When Soraya dares to defy her husband's scheme, he trumps up false adultery charges against her with the help of the local Islamic mullah.
Zahra tries to stop the madness, but in the end the villagers commit the Islamic version of a lynching. Along the way we learn how thick anti-woman attitudes are in this part of the world.
"Women now have no voices," Zahra says at one point. We see how Iran's women, under the regime of the Ayatollah Khomeini, were forced to live in prisons of silence and were valued only as sex objects and domestic servants.
The 20-minute stoning sequence is horrible. (I expect some comparisons to The Passion of the Christ, since Stephen McEveety produced both films). But if you close your eyes during some parts, don't miss how various villagers—including even Soraya's two sons—participate in her execution. You'll find it difficult to forget the way young men in the village click their rocks together while they wait for the signal to kill.
The triumph of this film lies in the character of Zahra, who ends up telling the whole world about a horrible injustice that men tried to hide in a dark corner of Iran. Aghdashloo, the actress who plays her, is equally triumphant: She seethes onscreen with righteous rage against an unfair system. We see the story from her viewpoint, and we find ourselves cheering for her as she bravely confronts the men who have the power to stone her along with her niece.
An Oscar nominee, Aghdashloo is an Iranian-born actress who has told reporters she hopes this film will help the cause of freedom in Iran. She told the Orlando Sentinel that she has seen video footage of a real stoning that took place in Iran, and she wants to stop such violence, even if it means that the world's image of Iran might be tarnished in the process.
Said Aghdashloo: "At the end of the day, I think about that woman, sitting alone in her cell, waiting to be stoned. I must stand with her and not worry about Iran's image."
Some movies are purely entertainment. The Stoning of Soraya M. is not that. It is artfully filmed, yet in the end this movie is meant to educate us—and hopefully inspire us to cry out for justice against all forms of gender oppression. It is the Christian community's job to do just that.
The Stoning of Soraya M. is in English and Farsi, with subtitles. It is rated R for a scene of brutal violence.
(J. Lee Grady is editor of Charisma. He is ministering in South America this week. You can find him on Twitter at leegrady.)
What is KingdomSounds Christian DJs?
We are a Mobile DJ/Party Service, based in
Greenville, SC, and we specialize in what we
like to call "Positive Entertainment." Also, all
of our DJs represent other ministries in the
Upstate as well: i.e. by working in Christian
media, serving in Church leadership, and
volunteering our time with Christ-centered
non-profit organizations, etc.
Visit us: http://kingdomsoundsdjs.com
That Good Old Altar Call
As I would sit through many a church service, in many different denominations, it would always intrigue me as to the methods that were used to draw people to the Altar for the 'Altar Call.' The pastor, preacher, teacher or who ever was delivering the service would finish their sermon and then they would do something that kind of surprised me, they begged. They begged for people to come and make a confession towards Christ, to repent and be saved! Now while what they were begging for seemed noble and right it always made me wonder if they just were not being manipulative, either without thinking about it, or with full knowledge.
A good example of someone who used such methods was the one individual that the origination of the Altar call is attributed, Charles G. Finney. Finney employed what ever method necessary to manipulate the will of the individual in order to get them to come forward and make the confession of faith. He had the nervous seat, sinners chair, or what ever you would want to call it, but the point is that he felt that it was necessary to employee manipulation in order to get the job done.
Finney on the Anxious Seat:
“The church has always felt it
necessary to have something of this
kind to answer this very purpose.
In the days of the apostles,
baptism answered this purpose. The
gospel was preached to the people, and
then all those who were willing to be on
the side of Christ, were called out to be
It held the place that the anxious
seat does now as a public manifestation
of their determination to be Christians.”
Charles Grandison Finney (1792-1875)
The question is, is this right? Should we manipulate the will of a individual in order to gain a apparent commitment to Christ or should we rely on God who is the one that brings the increase? It seems that Baptism is the place where, those that have come to know Christ, should go in order to make their public profession of faith. There seems to be a given order in the word of God;
38 And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Bible : English standard version. 2001 (Ac 2:38). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.
6 I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the growth. 7 So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God who gives the growth.
The Holy Bible : English standard version. 2001 (1 Co 3:6-7). Wheaton: Standard Bible Society.
So, this is the pattern that God has prescribed, the order that He would have things done. It appears throughout the Bible that there is no place where manipulative tactics are employed. The Gospel is simply presented and then God does the rest from their. I have known people that have been saved in a number of settings, however it seems that the majority were simply called by God in his timing and not at a emotional event or altar call. Don't get me wrong, this does not mean that the point of conversion could not have been emotional, that emotion somehow makes ones conversion less sincere and genuine. All that I am saying is that the altar call or any other marketing tool or method has very little to do with the actual conversion. It was God moving on the heart in his time. God will and does use the altar call, but is there a better way, a more biblical way?
I found this article on Banner of Truth by Dr. Martyn Lloyd Jones and I think He gives a excellent synopsis with regards to this issue. Read on and let me know what you think:
Martyn Lloyd Jones - On the Altar Call
We are to preach the Word, and if we do it properly, there will be a call to a decision that comes in the message, and then we leave it to the Spirit to act upon people.
Early in the 1970s Dr Martyn Lloyd-Jones was the speaker at a ministers' conference in the USA and at a question session was asked the following question:
Q During recent years, especially in England, among evangelicals of the Reformed faith, there has been a rising criticism of the invitation system as used by Billy Graham and others. Does Scripture justify the use of such public invitations or not?
A. Well, it is difficult to answer this in a brief compass without being misunderstood. Let me answer it like this: The history of this invitation system is one with which you people ought to be more familiar than anyone else, because it began in America. It began in the 1820s; the real originator of it was Charles G. Finney. It led to a great controversy. Asahel Nettleton, a great Calvinist and successful evangelist, never issued an "altar call" nor asked people to come to the "anxious seat." These new methods in the 182Os and were condemned for many reasons by all who took the Reformed position.
One reason is that there is no evidence that this was done in New Testament times, because then they trusted to the power of the Spirit. Peter preaching on the Day of Pentecost under the power of the Spirit, for instance, had no need to call people forward in decision because, as you remember, the people were so moved and affected by the power of the Word and Spirit that they actually interrupted the preacher, crying out, "Men and brethren, what shall we do?" That has been the traditional Reformed attitude towards this particular matter. The moment you begin to introduce this other element, you are bringing a psychological element. The invitation should be in the message. We believe the Spirit applies the message, so we trust in the power of the Spirit. I personally agree with what has been said in the question. I have never called people forward at the end for this reason; there is a grave danger of people coming forward before they are ready to come forward. We do believe in the work of the Spirit, that He convicts and converts, and He will do His work. There is a danger in bringing people to a "birth," as it were, before they are ready for it.
The Puritans in particular were afraid of what they would call "a temporary faith" or "a false profession." There was a great Puritan, Thomas Shepard, who published a famous series of sermons on The Ten Virgins. The great point of that book was to deal with this problem of a false profession. The foolish virgins thought they were all right. This is a very great danger.
I can sum it up by putting it like this: I feel that this pressure which is put upon people to come forward in decision ultimately is due to a lack of faith in the work and operation of the Holy Spirit. We are to preach the Word, and if we do it properly, there will be a call to a decision that comes in the message, and then we leave it to the Spirit to act upon people. And of course He does. Some may come immediately at the close of the service to see the minister. I think there should always be an indication that the minister will be glad to see anybody who wants to put questions to him or wants further help. But that is a very different thing from putting pressure upon people to come forward. I feel it is wrong to put pressure directly on the will. The order in Scripture seems to be this - the truth is presented to the mind, which moves the heart, and that in turn moves the will.
World Impact, hosted by Billy Wilson, presents Biblical information and Spiritual Inspiration from locations around the world. World Impact reaches out globally to deliver God's word through an inspirational message for a global society, and we hope you will stand with us and be a part of World Impact as we share Jesus with the World! World Impact, presently seen in over 175 nations, airs throughout the week on many stations and cable channels.
Further information: http://vosministries.org
"The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the LORD shall fall therein" (Proverbs 22:14).
The enticing and flattering words of beautiful women are an incredible draw, and they seduce and trap men in sin, as pits were dug to trap wild animals. Adding intimate kisses to her alluring words, only a few exceptional men can resist her! But her warm embrace and charming words should chill your soul, for they indicate the LORD has forsaken you!
In Solomon’s time, digging a deep hole and covering it with sticks and leaves was a way to capture large animals. While prowling at night, the animal would fall through the weak covering and be unable to get out of the deep pit. In the same way, the luscious mouth of a whore hides the pain, trouble, and destruction of touching her (23:27-28; 6:29).
Once a man has fallen for the seductive pleasures of a whore, he is only rarely recovered. The pit is too deep, or too narrow, to allow ordinary means of escape (23:27). Proverbs and Scripture warn that only a few men are ever delivered from the addicting and damning attraction of other women (2:19; 5:22; 6:32; 7:26; 9:18; II Pet 2:14; Rev 21:8).
A whorish woman uses her mouth to allure, invite, and kiss her prey into submission, and few can resist her (2:16; 6:24; 7:5,13,21). “For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil” (5:3). A woman’s mouth can be used for good or evil: holy women use them to adore, reverence, and kiss their husbands.
The sensual look, sound, feel, and invitation of a woman’s mouth were too much for Samson (Judges 16:15-17), but Joseph heard her words, rejected her, and fled the scene (Gen 39:7-12). And here is the secret to avoid her deep pit – run, young man, run! Go far from her (1:10; 4:14-15; 5:8; 7:6-10; 9:6; 13:20; Matt 5:27-30; Rom 13:14; II Tim 2:22)!
How do strange women use their mouths to seduce men today? They flirt boldly in public with compliments, insinuations, jests, and invitations. And sometimes these even occur in the churches of Christ! And they also use the modern means of telephones, chat rooms, cell phones, email, cards, notes, letters, and e-cards. All wise men will steer clear of all such correspondence and communication with any bold or forward woman. Be a Joseph!
God is able to deliver men from strange women, which is why Jesus Christ taught men to pray that He would not lead them into temptation. But when a man has sinned against Him, He can and will abhor him practically and temporarily. He will let him fall into the deep pit of the whore (Deut 32:19; Ps 78:59; 81:12; 106:40; Amos 3:2; Rev 3:16). If it were not for the examples of David and Mary Magdalene, men might despair of mercy!
How do you get out of the deep pit? Repent, and beg God sincerely for mercy, fully stating the obvious nature and consequences of your folly (28:13; Job 33:27-28). Then get away from her and anything to do with her! Cut off all avenues Satan has to remind you of the “pleasure” she gave and all opportunities for you to encounter her again. Show your sincerity by practicing godly repentance as defined in the Bible (II Cor 7:10-11).
Do not despair with this sin or its horribly binding consequences! Run to Jesus Christ and beg for mercy. He does not owe you immediate grace and strength, so stay on your face before Him until He delivers you. He will forgive and strengthen you, as He did all the harlots that came to Him in the New Testament. Take Paul’s example of casting himself upon the mercy of Jesus Christ for his own problems with concupiscence (Rom 7:7-25).
When you think it is impossible, when you think your case is hopeless, remember our Lord’s answer to His disciples about the impossibility of a rich man making it to heaven, “With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible” (Matt 19:23-26). The Lord Jesus suffered every temptation you face to a much greater degree: He can relate and help with your temptations and failures with strange women (Heb 2:18; 4:15-16).
Young man, in order to never need the remedy, you must avoid all attractive and forward women. Keep your heart with all diligence, and avoid all lusts and activities that lead in her direction. Find a God-fearing wife and maximize your marriage. Learn to appreciate and love Joseph! Forget Samson’s strength and see his great weakness for evil women!
God condemns false religion by comparing it to an adulterous woman – a whore that leaves the truth for doctrines of devils. But none has used her mouth more lasciviously and promiscuously than the Church of Rome. John described her as the great whore and mother of harlots, who had committed fornication with the kings of the earth, and who was drunk with the blood of the saints (Rev 17:1-6). The solution with false religion is the same as with a false woman – get away from her (Rev 18:4; II Cor 6:14-17; 11:3-4)!
The First Parent - by Bill Cosby
Whenever your kids are out of control, you can take comfort from the
thought that even God's omnipotence did not extend to his kids.
After creating heaven and earth, God created Adam and Eve. And the
first thing God said to them was: "Don't" "Don't what?" Adam asked.
"Don't eat the forbidden fruit," said God.
"Forbidden fruit? Really? Where is it?" Adam and Eve asked jumping
up and down excitedly." "It's over there," said God, wondering why he
hadn't stopped after making the elephants.
A few minutes later God saw the kids having an apple break and he was
very angry. "Didn't I tell you not to eat that fruit?" The First Parent asked.
"Uh huh," Adam replied.
"Then why did you do it?" God asked exasperatedly.
"I dunno, " Adam answered.
God's punishment was that Adam and Eve should have children of their
own. Thus the pattern was set and it has never changed.
But there is a reassurance in this story. If you have persistently and
lovingly tried to give your children wisdom and they haven't taken it,
don't be so hard on yourself. If God had trouble handling his
children, what makes you think it should be a piece of cake for you?
"Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares
about you" (1 Peter 5:7 – NLT).
Be sure to send in your prayer request for the next
You are in my thoughts and prayers! May the Lord
continue to bless you with knowledge of Himself.
To God alone be the Glory,
Lighthouse Prayer Line
105 Quincy Drive
Greer, SC 29650
"Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares
the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the
death of the wicked, but rather that they turn
from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your
evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?'"
(Ezekiel 33:11 - NIV).
Craigslist is the Home of Free Advertising
and Promotion for your Business …
If You Know How to Use it!
We hope you have found today's newsletter encouraging to your
walk with Jesus Christ. Please send all prayer requests and
praise reports to us by using the "comments" hyperlink, which
can be found at the end of each blog/article. God is Good!!!
A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle. Please Keep This
-------††††-------Love For GOD
-------††††-------With A Friend!!!!!!
(¯`*•.(¯`*•.God is Good - ALL of the Time!!!.•*´¯).•*´¯)
•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•
I'm just a nobody
trying to tell everybody
that there is somebody
who can save anybody!!