Friday, June 11, 2010

Testimony: Tina


Since being a teenager my mother and I began to visit Mediums, Psychics, Crystal Ball and Tarot Card readers. We went to people’s houses for ‘sittings’ to contact the dead and receive messages. We began to attend audiences where one of our favourite Mediums would be performing. Mum wasn’t as enthralled as I was, and on hearing several Mediums saying to me – ‘You can do what I am doing’ – it encourages you to develop your ‘gift’.

What I was most attracted to was the Tarot Cards. I was more than eager to go out and buy a pack, along with some instruction books. Then I began to seek out classes where I could learn properly. I was taught to ‘feel’ the deck which I was attracted to, and meditate upon them. I bought different decks of cards to work with. I loved them.

I quickly learnt how to read them, and started reading for family and friends, they all thought I was good at it, and came back for more. I even began to keep a record of their readings on my computer, so that I could print it out for them for them to look back on when predicted events happened in their lives. People loved it.

So I began to go to development circles. Concentrate on ‘tuning into oneself’ and picking up any visions we might receive. This was then shared with the group and discussed. We were given exercises to do to develop our abilities, and the leading Medium would then make contact and deliver messages to individuals.

I became enthralled, and went out and bought heaps of different books on self development, meditations, charka reading, channelling, crystals . . . . You name it – I bought it! I studied them earnestly, eager to develop.

We began to have ‘sittings’ at our house, where we would invite several friends or family members to participate in the group. And we would tape record our sittings in order to look back on them as predicted events unfolded. We were hooked!

I also began visiting the local Spiritualist church where Clairaudience is carried out, delivering messages from the dead, or having private sittings.

I was particularly attracted to the Tarot Cards, and very much took to developing this ‘gift’ and wanted to know all there was to know about them. So this was the line of the Occult which I most focussed upon.

We thought it was fine as no harm came to us whatsoever, and everyone who took part in such activities seemed to come to no harm at all, so we continued . . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------

In 2006 I discovered for myself how dangerous the Occult was when I tried to turn away from it. I was invited on an Alpha course to learn about Christianity. This was the very beginning of me turning away from the Occult . . . . . .

There were some strange things which started to happen at that time. I was told to pray and ask Jesus into my life, and things did settle down. I thought any strange happenings were over with and that I was free from the Occult.

But two years later there were more strange happenings around the cards . . . .

I hadn’t read the Tarot Cards for other people for a few years, but was aware I still had them at the back of a cupboard. As far as I was concerned I had stopped dabbling in the Occult as I had stopped going to classes, circles, visiting Mediums, etc. I only occasionally got the cards out just to read for myself, maybe once a year or so. I also still had all the books I’d bought, I didn’t realise how VITAL it was that I get rid of everything which tied me to the Occult.

In the Spring of 2008 I became the member of a Methodist church, and thought it was only right that I get rid of my Tarot Cards, as I was now a Christian, and decided to give 100% to the God who showed me that he IS pure love itself. . . . .

It was after getting rid of them that there were several strange happenings, one of these happenings was the presence of a spirit, between May and August. I realised I had actually been in touch with ‘something’, as I started to feel a presence which kept coming to me, very often, almost weekly. It came at any time, out shopping, at work, sitting on a bus, when I was fully awake. I guess it was because I had finally broken the connection, and it was trying to keep it. I got used to it being around, I wasn’t frightened at all. I couldn’t determine who it was, just a definite ‘energy’, in physical terms I guess I could describe it as being aware of a small area of ‘fog’. Although it is impossible to physically describe the non physical.

There was even a time when it came whilst I was reading my bible at home, at this point I still didn’t realise it was evil, and I actually welcomed it, wondering who it was, as it wasn’t giving me any identity. My welcome made it become more vibrant. I could feel an increase in its ‘vibration.’

At first its presence made me feel calm and I became familiar with it’s ‘vibration’. As the weeks went by, it became stronger, and in its presence I could feel it’s energy blending more with mine, my body felt quite ‘heavy’, I begun to feel incredibly nauseous when it was around and my mind felt ‘spaced out’.

The final time was the strongest, in August. I was in the Pentecostal church and it was Holy Communion, I was in the kitchen filling up the thimbles for the Communion. I felt its presence very strongly, even though the place was busy, people talking to me, distractions, I knew ‘something’ was there and nobody else seemed aware of it.

It seemed to strongly ‘touch’ my mind, the very point at which you think was strongly emphasised. As I walked to the front of the church to place the Communion thimbles at the table, there was the familiar feeling of it blending with me. I sat down, and this was more than being calm – I could hardly move out of the chair – my body was so very heavy. My mind was extremely ‘spacey’. Someone came to ask me to serve cups of tea after the service, I immediately answered “I’d love to”. (Normally I would have hesitated as I am quite a shy person). But when I answered it felt like it wasn’t quite me controlling my voice, the words just came, although I was aware that it still sounded like me. As the service began and everyone started to sing, the presence quickly faded. I realised afterwards this was the beginnings of something wanting to take possession of my faculties.

Over the next few weeks, I became frightened and very upset, not knowing when it was going to come back, obviously wondering how I could get rid of it. I rang my church Minister and made an appointment to see him, needing help and not knowing what to do.

But I days later I cancelled the appointment as it seems that it had decided to leave me alone, and I haven’t felt it since – thank goodness! I can only assume it was because I was in the presence of God and it fled. What more proof do we need of Jesus saving us!! Jesus said, “For where two or three come together in my name, there I am with them.” There was a whole congregation there singing to him! There was definitely something in the church that day which got rid of this spirit. That is absolutely AMAZING! Spirits flee in his presence! IT HAS HAPPENED. AMAZING!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now my life seems to be back to normal. But on a bad day I start wondering if it will come back. Anyone who has never experienced the presence of a spirit entity could easily dismiss it as imagination, or something mentally wrong, or find a psychological reason for imagining things, - (another torment). The experience is something else completely. I know fully how a spirits presence is absolutely unmistakeable. As real as the person next to you.

Anyone who becomes involved in Occult practices WILL have supernatural encounters. You called them up! You’ve called Satan! He will come. It shows how spirit entities have the ability to reveal or conceal themselves, to whoever they choose, wherever they choose, whatever you’re doing, whoever you’re with, at whatever time they choose. It is dangerous!

Since turning to Christianity there have been other times when I’ve felt the presence of something far more grand and powerful than any ‘lower’ spirit – a sure sign of an evil one, lacking the power of anything Godly which has the ability to fill a room with depth, sensitivity and love.

I now realise what was beginning to happen to me, and how much worse it could have been, and I realise there are also people who have been into the Occult who have experienced far worse than I did. People who are into Occult practices and think it is safe are very nice, well meaning people, but are deceived victims of Satan. You think you are fine, that there’s nothing to worry about . . . . until you try to turn away from it. Then Satan’s demons will show their true colours and try to keep a hold you’re your soul. These spirits are demonic, and want your life. It is not just the truth for me, I am not just one person who has had bad experiences, it is the truth for everyone.

I knew Christianity was what I’d been looking for all my life. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life”, this struck a chord with me instantly, how fantastic! I am now a member of a Methodist and a Pentecostal church. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever of the existence of God and totally accept our Lord Jesus Christ as our only hope and saviour from demonic spirits. God has proved to me he exists, that he is more powerful than evil and that evil spirits flee from him. I want nothing but God in every part of my life, to devote my life to God, I live every second of every day for him, and always will.

5 comments:

  1. This is a scarey post and I'm glad that the Lord has kept me from following ungodly worship. Thank you Lord for your grace and power that can save us even from the very gates of hell. May God bless you my friend, you are a very lucky person. Not everyone escapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahhahahahaha - What a ridiculous post! Do you so called Christians ever take responsibility for your own actions rather than always blaming someone else or something else? While there is a God(s), they do not care what you do - they just want you to love.

    Christianity is filled with so much hate, jealousy, rage, blame, fear, revenge, and ultimately all that is evil. Christianity is ultimately a cult in itself that does not allow people to make their own decisions, but rather rely on a book written by man for man. Remember this the next time you quote the great fiction book you like to call the bible. You might as well be quoting Yoda the Jedi Master from Star Wars. “Do or Do Not there is no try.” You are simply quoting another fallible man, thus making you just a fallible not better than the one you are judging through your own words.

    Stop for a minute and try this: use your brain and think about why you believe in Jesus. Did your parents tell you that you had too, because you’re going to hell, because you committed a crime and you don’t want to feel guilt, because everyone else is doing it, because you feel that if you accept a man-made story that all your sins will be forgiven, because you are afraid to go to hell, because you are a criminal, because you want to feel better or more superior than your neighbor?

    I say each to their own, but really do you think for one minute that a building built under the false pretense of a man who walked earth supposedly has the capacity to remove a spirit from your life? Seriously? Seriously?

    And to finally prove my point, you will probably never read this post as men or woman that read this will be afraid of the message – “use your brain, NO!” This message will be deleted within a day of being posted or will be kept around to hurdle stones at because their God told them to do it.

    Stop being scared and instead be human. Life is too short to hate and judge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you know the Savior, Jesus Christ now. Rejoice - you are safe in Him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is your walk with the Lord coming? Remember you are His child and He cares for you more than you will ever realize. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post thanks for sharing looking for to visit more...blessings

    ReplyDelete