Friday, January 1, 2010

*~*Prayer Requests for 1/1/10:

Beginning January 15th, 2010, ownership of Lighthouse Prayer Line will be administered by Francois Putter (Bloemfontein for Jesus).

Bloemfontein for Jesus is an Interdenominational Christian Mission, started during October 2008 for the purpose to unite the Church of Christ through Cell Ministries, Bible Study Groups, Prayer Actions and Evangelical Out­reaches to all nations around the world.

The idea to begin a Ministry like Bloemfontein for Jesus started way back in 1995 when I decided to finally give myself in full-time service to the Lord Je­sus Christ.

The moment I was baptised, I started to pray to the Lord to give me a vision on what my personal purpose is on earth.

The Lord shown me that there are many people online who do not have any other way to learn about Him than to be actively involved in an Online Minis­try.

I have told the Lord: “Lord, there are so many online ministries already active on the Net. I know that you are no Copycat. I know that you created me to have my own unique way to work with other people. Please show me exactly how you want me to work in Your kingdom.”

The Lord shown me in many things He want me to do. This is how Bloemfon­tein for Jesus started.

This ministry first started as an online ministry to represent the Naval Hill Prayer Mountain Ministry.

The Prayer Mountain is active for the past 7 years, but when I started Bloem­fontein for Jesus, I decided to publish some photo’s of the Prayer Group at Naval Hill. You may visit http://bloemfontein4jesus.webs.com/ if you want to see more about us.

Bloemfontein for Jesus is not only an online Ministry. Although we concen­trate on online ministries, we also have some cell-groups, Bible Study Groups and Prayer Actions where we have personal contact with fellow Christians.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Anyone who has questions with regard to this ministry, or the future of the Prayer house Ministry after it has been handed over to us, is welcome to send an E-Mail to bfn4j@telkomsa.net and I will answer any questions you have.

Francois Putter

BLOEMFONTEIN FOR JESUS
9 SAREL CILLIERS STREET
HILTON
BLOEMFONTEIN
9301
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA

((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))

God's Boll Weevils

In the center of main street in Enterprise, Alabama, stands one of the strangest monuments in the world. It's a memorial to an insect! Handsomely carved in stone is the likeness of a boll weevil. Many believe that divine providence was involved in the circumstances that led to the erection of this unusual statue. In early plantation days almost everyone in the community raised cotton. But as the years rolled on, a serious pestilence infested the area in the form of a small beetle that punctured the boll of the plant. As a result, it became almost impossible to bring a season's growth to maturity. George Washington Carver, along with several other scientists, became deeply concerned about the situation and began intensive studies to see if any substitute crop could be grown in that part of the country. Raising peanuts was the answer, for they could be planted and harvested with very little loss.

In time, cotton gins were forgotten in that region, and it became known as an outstanding peanut center of the world. Soon the farmers' profits far exceeded what they had earned from their best cotton yield. In the end, they realized that the destructive insect they had feared had actually triggered the research that brought them prosperity.

The Lord often allows trials to unsettle our lives for a blessed purpose. Perhaps we are trying to "grow cotton" when we should be "raising peanuts." If so, the delays and disappointments we experience are just the gracious "boll weevils" sent to redirect us so that we will plant the crop of God's choosing!

(See Rom 8:28; James 1:2-4)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Thank you for your prayers!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If you are a regular reader/prayer partner, we would be honored for you to post your pic on our link for prayer partners at the top of the sidebar (right-hand side).

If you do not have a pic, any icon/clipart can serve as a symbol of your devotion to those requesting prayer.

In no way does your inclusion mean that you are endorsing this site or ALL of its content; it simply means you are approaching the throne of Jesus Christ with their pleas in mind. God bless you & thanks for your meaningful work!!

In His precious name,

~Mark Seay (LighthousePrayerLine.org)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(¯`*•.(¯`*•.God is Good - ALL of the Time!!!.•*´¯).•*´¯)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run to it and are safe" (Psalm 18:10).

((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))

Hi friend,

Please keep the following individuals in your prayers:

1) "I have been praying for a money miracle for some time now and have been unable to know if God will answer in my favor.I seem to have become a worthless vessel, either my entire belief in God is wrong,or my daily sinfulness is choked off any chance i have of making it through this trying time,everytime i hear a word, it's like just hold on God is never late hang in there He hears your cry for help and will not let you down, I have become almost a shutin, the only time i go out is to go to the store or to the bank,take one of my children to work, i have no life that i ever dreamed of just one sown of the flesh,I listen to Preaching at home i try to rise up, I feel like he has left me to my own folly and there is no way out, bills
pressing phone ringing, mortgage due,I do not say these things out loud, i am bewildered to say the least,I now ask for prayer for protection, care and great mighty things that i know not. He has done many things in the past or i would not be alive if he and millions of members of the body of Christ did not exist, I have not worked due to knee n Back operations, ican't seem to get anything going to provide for those around me, will you take a love offering up for me to help, I woke up today to a snowglobe picture, I do not know how to do loan mod, or tackle the credit card company, I have refraned from going to the social programs due to what the word says, ,please pray for me and agree that this will all be different in a good way soon,.. Thank You." -Dale;

2) KB asks for our prayers: "Please pray for Joe D., the father of my brother-in-law, Chris. Joe is elderly, ill, and the doctors don't know what is wrong with him yet. My prayer is that the doctors find out what is wrong so that they can treat it. Also, I ask for prayers for Joe's wife Terry, son Chris and his wife Carol, and for the grandchildren Daniel and Amanda, as they all go through this health crisis together. Thank you!";

3) "Please pray for my strength for the Holy Spirit to fill my soul. I feel weak and have thoughts of impurity. I have missed mass for two consecutive Sundays including Christmas mass and have not gone to confession in about a month. Pray that I give a full confession to my priest and that I may return in fullness to the Lord. Also pray for my son Joey as he has no job and is going through tough times as he was dismissed from his previous employment because of some false accusations. Your prayers have been answered before, as my wife found a job and my son's (Orlando) operation was a success. Thanks to God andyour prayers." -Leonard;

4) Joan asks to be remembered in our prayers. She writes, "We just moved recently and are in need of a refrigerator, washer and dryer. I just thank God for having a roof over our heads but so many small things in my life seem to make life a lot harder. I would like you to pray for and with me that my family can have these things. Thanks.";

5) "Please pray for my son, Eric. He is recovering from drug addiction. Please pray for his continued abstinence, salvation and safety. He has been looking didiligently for a permanent job but can find only temp. employment which is not enough for rent and food. Please pray they God will provide him with a job. Please join me in praying for all those in need of work. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you. In Faith and Belief - In the Holy Name Of Jesus Christ!" -Eric's mom;

6) J asks for our prayers: "Please pray for me now for a really great job with great pay and benefits. I need to make enough money to either rent or buy a smaller place for me and my son.";

7) Please pray for Germaine. She is a mother of 5 children. She has recently been diagnosed with cancer. Her life hand in the balance. She needs our prayers.;

8) Please keep Pastor Frank Page and his family in your prayers. They are weathering some difficult storms.;

9) Please pray for Joe N. for his financial and employment situation this coming year.;

10) Inez asks for your prayers: "Please pray for me and my family,especially my son who has a drug addiction to crack cocaine and he is living a gay life style. please pray that the Lord continues to strengthen me,and my family. Please pray that my family will decide to give their lives to the LORD for HE is good, and HIS mercy endures for ever. GOD BLESS.";

11) "Please pray for God to answer some unspoken requests!" -Anita;

12) Jose asks to be remembered in our prayers. He writes, "God, thanks for your blessings. I pray for wisdom and patience. I pray for guidance in this New Year. Here I am Lord, lead me. I pray for my daugther and a new beginning for her. I pray for my son and his division I college basketball scholarship. I ask this in the name of your son Jesus. Amen." -Jose;

13) "LAST YEAR... january of '09 i was layed off a job i beleived to be a career, i lost a new truck and let it go back to the bank, i lost my sense of self worth and gave up on life, started getting involved with drugs, so much that i had a narcotics team watching my house, i was lost lonely and depressed, i attempted suicide thru self induced overdose. it was the worst year of my life. i turned to you YOU oh LORD, the great YAWEH, the GOD of love, and you saved my life, you have delivered me from the destruction i set upon myself, you gave me a woman who loves me for who i am, you restored me to my old job, moved me 300 miles closer to where i work and gave the nicest home i have ever lived in, put me on a great rig with really good men to work with, and have showered me with your love and protection oh LORD. now i have new enemies in my life. 2 days ago i drove off the road and my truck is stuck in the bottom of a frozen creek, distractions are all around me trying to pull my focus away from you LORD GOD JEHOVA, you are my refuge my shelter my strength and only hope, i am attacked with doubts about my girlfriends faith to me, saddened and made insecure by the devils attacks, my enemies are all around me, i trust in you oh LORD JEHOVA to save me. i beleive in your son JESUS and trust you will take care of my enemies. please give me wisdom, patience, love, strength, knowledge, peace, and endurance to continue enjoying and appreciating all you do for me. dear readers your prayers have helped my life so much, the LORD truly doese have a good plan for everyones life if we just trust him. i feel my life under pressure which is necessarry for growth, and i appreciate everyone who has lifted me up in prayer to the GREAT GOD of all creation who sent his son to pay the price for our salvation." -Jason


**God bless you for caring enough to pray!!!**

........................................

"For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Romans 10:13).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*~*Spotlight Site*~*

www.UrbanChristianNews.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*** WANNA SERVE?? ***

If you know of someone who would like to serve our Lord Jesus but is not sure where to start, please consider one of the following volunteering opportunities:

PRAY for the persecuted. Often we ask Christians who have been tortured, arrested or abused, what they need most. They answer emphatically, "Please pray for us." Be-A-Voice Network makes it effortless to pray for the suffering church. Join now and receive up-to-date prayer bulletins to share with friends and family to grow your prayer network.

WRITE to prisoners: "Please don't stop. The letters are a great encouragement ..." says Joseph, a Chinese Christian, on behalf of Li Ying, imprisoned in China for loving Jesus. We've seen how letters give strength to Christian prisoners and their families. In some cases letters have even led to a prisoner's early release. SHARE their voice: As a member of the Be-A-Voice Network you can send FREE copies of Tortured for Christ, written by VOM's founder Richard Wurmbrand, to Christian friends and family members.

Become a Be-A-Voice volunteer by committing to one or more of the above. Register today!

We hope you will prayerfully consider joining the Be-A-Voice Network today, thus fulfilling Scripture, "Remember the prisoners as if chained with them—those who are mistreated—since you yourselves are in the body also." Hebrews 13:3 (NKJV)

It's easy to serve the persecuted church. PRAY. WRITE. SHARE. Join Now!

If you are interested, please email me at LighthousePrayerLine3@gmail.com with "Send Me the Volunteer Link" in the subject line along with your name.

God bless you! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Mark Seay
LighthousePrayerLine.org

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Guide about Organic Cooking, Shopping, Gardening Tips and Recipes.

If you want to cook and eat healthier and do your part to protect your family and help the environment... or you are interested in growing your own organic foods in your garden...

http://paydotcom.com/r/51746/lit4u

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Why Can't I Just Be a Good Person?
By Michael Ramsden


"People are basically good," writes one poet. "It is only their behavior that lets them down."

It is remarkable to think there are many today who believe they are good enough to get into heaven. Perhaps there is so much bad news about others that they conclude by comparison they are superior, and thus, deserving of a place in eternity. But then it is even more remarkable that when Christians claim they know they are going to heaven, they are regarded as being conceited, boastful, and arrogant. People immediately ask: How can they think that they are better than everyone else?

The fact that the same person can think of himself as superior to others, while at the same time criticizing Christians for arrogance, underlines one of the effects of living in a postmodern world. Though the contradiction is frustrating, Christians need to be able to respond coherently to the questions at hand: Why can't I just be a good person?

Isn't it unfair of God to say that you can't get into heaven unless you believe in Him, even though you have been a good person? Who does He think He is?

Jesus was once asked a similar question by a group of inquirers: "What must we do to do the works God requires?" (John 6:28). Interestingly, the question was posed in plural form; it seems they were looking for a list of good things to do. But Jesus replied in the singular, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one He has sent" (6:29).

Of course, in the minds of those who feel they have lived a good life, Christ's answer will not go unchallenged. What makes belief so special? Surely what we do is far more important than what we believe. How can a good person, who is not a Christian, be denied access on the basis of belief?

The difficulty here lies in the assumption that is being made in each of these questions--namely, that there is such a thing as a good person. Jesus again offers further clarification in the form of question and answer. He was once asked, "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?" (Luke 18:18). The theory of the questioner was clear: Jesus is a good person; good people go to heaven, so what must I do to be in the same group? But Jesus's reply was surprising. "Why do you call me good?" he asked (18:19). He then answered his own question: "No one is good--except God alone."

The simple truth is that the issue is not about good people not getting into heaven. Alas, the problem is much worse! Jesus seems to define goodness in terms of being like God, and on that basis there are no good people anywhere. Thus, the real question is not about who is good enough to get in to heaven. The real question is how God makes it possible for anyone to get in at all. The answer is that we need to be forgiven, and that forgiveness is won for us through the Cross.(1)

In fact, this is precisely why the Gospel is called Good News, and why we do well to declare it. The good news is that getting into heaven is first and foremost about forgiveness. The Christian testimony is, in fact, far from arrogant! Christians can be sure that they are going to heaven, not because they are good, but because they have received forgiveness by believing in Christ.

In other words, if we will trust in and rely on Jesus--his promises, his person, his life, death, and resurrection--we can be sure that we are saved. Christians are not good people because they live morally superior lives to everyone else. They have been made "good" in God's eyes because Christ has made forgiveness possible -- because Christ has extended his own righteousness to those who will believe.

Good people will certainly go to heaven. However, the path to goodness lies not in religious observances or respectable acts, but in the forgiveness of a good God, given to us through the Cross of Christ.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Affiliate Hijacker: Powerful! Create Site in Minutes:

https://paydotcom.com/r/55810/lit4u/22998381/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Helping Your Spouse Grow Spiritually
By Rob Jackson


What can you do when you and your spouse don't have the same level of spiritual maturity or interest?

What can you do when you and your spouse don't have the same level of spiritual maturity or interest? The answer doesn't lie in lecturing or manipulating your mate. Instead, consider the following five actions you can take to better understand your spouse and make the concept of spiritual growth more intriguing to him or her.

Be Patient:

Whether your spouse is a new Christian, a non-Christian, or just a nonplussed Christian, it's hard not to overreact when he or she doesn't seem to care about the most important thing in your life. But try to remember that God loves your mate even more than you do. He may even be taking your partner on a journey that will ultimately produce a deeper faith.

In any event, be careful. God may choose to reach out to your spouse through you, but He doesn't need your help. Sadly, spiritual conflicts are often made worse by a spouse attempting to jump-start a mate's conscience or play the role of the Holy Spirit.

Don't Stand in the Way:

While perfection isn't possible or even necessary, your behavior can attract or repel your spouse where spiritual growth is concerned. You're living out what you're experiencing with God. Is it appealing? Is your relationship with Christ making you a more enjoyable person to live with—or just a more religious one?

Those who languish spiritually especially need to see the real deal. Your mate will benefit from your companionship when you're serious about your devotion to Christ and realistic about your struggles, too.

Be Authentic:

You should not only share your faith with your spouse, but your concerns as well. It would be hypocritical to pretend you're not worried when a spouse struggles spiritually. But how you share may be as important as what you share. Very few spouses would react negatively to comments like, "I know you're going to be safe to share this with, but it's still not easy to admit I'm worried about you."

The spouse who struggles with faith issues needs a gentle partner to come home to. A holier-than-thou approach is sure to deepen the divide—not only between your partner and yourself, but also between your partner and God (and it can't do much for your own walk with Christ, either). Nobody wants to be smothered or judged or patronized. It's not an issue of spiritual leadership or authority; it's just human nature to pull away when someone invades your space physically or emotionally.

When you're honest about your own faith issues, you assure your spouse that it's part of the journey to have questions and doubts. Your transparency can be especially healing if your mate has felt—accurately or not—that spirituality has become a competition in your marriage. This process applies the scriptural idea of comforting others with the same comfort you've received (2 Corinthians 1:4).

Stay Balanced:

There's no doubt about the importance of faith. But it's possible to lose a healthy perspective, especially when you feel your mate's Christian commitment is at stake. Even though you believe you can trust God with your partner's spiritual development, you may try to take matters into your own hands.

Sometimes a concerned spouse drops hints or invites others to offer unsolicited counsel to the spiritually indifferent spouse. While well intended, these approaches are manipulative. Others withdraw from a mate and become excessively involved with church or other religious endeavors.

Make no mistake: You can't be too devoted to Christ. Nor should you minimize your faith to accommodate your spouse. But overspiritualization and hyper-religiosity will hinder your efforts as much as falling into the opposite ditch of apathy.

Before you sum up your spouse's struggle as merely a "sin issue," take some time to consider his context. What was his religious experience as a child? Was his faith nurtured or hindered? Was his parents' faith meaningful or a chore? Has he experienced a personal relationship with Christ or mere religion?

The Bible is clear: We're not authorized to judge others (Matthew 7:1). Sometimes in marriage we're prone to judge because of what we know—or think we know—about our spouses.

We do know, however, that God cares about our mates. The struggle may take time, and may even challenge our faith. In the meantime, we can trust Him to nurture our spouses and our marriages.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The fleas or God?

Corrie Ten Boom in The Hiding Place relates an incident which taught her this principle. She and her sister, Betsy, had just been transferred to the worst German prison camp they had seen yet, Ravensbruck. Upon entering the barracks, they found them extremely overcrowded and flea-infested. Their Scripture reading that morning in 1 Thessalonians had reminded them to rejoice always, pray constantly, and give thanks in all circumstances. Betsy told Corrie to stop and thank the Lord for every detail of their new living quarters. Corrie at first flatly refused to give thanks for the fleas, but Betsy persisted. She finally succumbed. During the months spent at that camp, they were surprised to find how openly they could hold Bible study and prayer meetings without guard interference. It was several months later when they learned that the guards would not enter the barracks because of the fleas.

(See 1 Thes 5:16-18)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Unhindered
By Jill Carattini


My high school band director was adamant about many things, but none so much
as what he called the obligatory rule of good musicianship. That is, the two most important notes in any musical composition are the first and the last. "The audience might forgive you for what comes in the middle," he would say, "but they will never forget neither your very first impression nor your final remark."

The last word of the book of Acts in the Greek New Testament is the word akolutos. The word literally means "unhindered," though many translations render it with multiple words. Others move the word from its final position for the sake of syntax. In both cases, I think something is lost in translation. Luke was intentionally making a statement with this last word of his two volume testimony to the life of Jesus Christ.(1) I think he intended readers to pause at the conclusion of his words, leaving us with the provocative thought of a gospel that is unhindered. He concludes, "Then Paul dwelt two whole years in his own rented house, and received all who came to him, preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, unhindered" (Acts
28:30-31).

Through prisons and angry crowds, the book of Acts traces the birth and growth of the early church. The book begins with a few hundred believers in Christ and a collective will to be his witnesses in Jerusalem, in Judea and Samaria, and to all the ends of the earth. Opposition to this witness is described at every turn. Persecution, beatings, death, and imprisonment all threatened the voice of the early church and ultimately the spread of the gospel itself. But in spite of all this, Luke epitomizes the history of the early church and the spread of the gospel by boldly describing the progression of God's Word as going forth without so much as the slightest of hindrances. The Good News of God to all the world, he seems to want us to remember, goes forth in power.

When we are pressed on all sides by variant theologies and distorted gospels, when the world delights in yet another conspiracy theory that promises to be the downfall of Christianity, we are to remember the great narration of which we are a part. The book of Acts is largely concerned with documenting the history of the early church within the context of the unhindered work of God from the beginning to the end. "Indeed," says Peter, "all the prophets from Samuel on, as many as have spoken, have foretold these days. And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers" (Acts 3:24-25). We need not live defeated by every emerging plot to undermine Christ. We are to live instead in his victory,
walking forward as heirs of the great unhindered kingdom of God.

Ultimately, we are a part of a movement that will not fade away. The gospel was and is and always will be a testimony that exists without hindrance. No one can thwart the progress of the gospel of Jesus Christ, for it is sealed by the Spirit that presses it onward. Nothing can stop the ultimate victory of the story of God, for it is finished. Indeed, we follow a God who spoke in the beginning and who will have the final word.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).

Be sure to send in your prayer request for the next mailing.

You are in my thoughts and prayers! May the Lord continue to bless you with
knowledge of Himself.

In Christ's Love,
Mark Seay

Lighthouse Prayer Line
105 Quincy Drive
Greer, SC 29650
LighthousePrayerLine.org

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body" (Corinthians 6:19-20).

((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))

"A sinner can no more repent and believe without the Holy Spirit's aid than he can create a world" (Charles Spurgeon).
((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))

We hope you have found today's newsletter encouraging to your walk with Jesus Christ. Please send all prayer requests and praise reports to us by using the "comments" hyperlink, which can be found at the end of each blog/article.

God is Good!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
(¯`*•.(¯`*•.God is Good - ALL of the Time!!!.•*´¯).•*´¯)
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

REMEMBER: We are Transformed by Beholding JESUS!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"I have resolved that my mouth will not sin" (Psalm 17:3b - NIV).

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment