Sunday, January 10, 2010

*~*Prayer Requests for 1/11/10:

Beginning January 15th, 2010, ownership of Lighthouse Prayer Line will be administered by Francois Putter (Bloemfontein for Jesus).

Bloemfontein for Jesus is an Interdenominational Christian Mission, started during October 2008 for the purpose to unite the Church of Christ through Cell Ministries, Bible Study Groups, Prayer Actions and Evangelical Out­reaches to all nations around the world.

The idea to begin a Ministry like Bloemfontein for Jesus started way back in 1995 when I decided to finally give myself in full-time service to the Lord Je­sus Christ.

The moment I was baptised, I started to pray to the Lord to give me a vision on what my personal purpose is on earth.

The Lord shown me that there are many people online who do not have any other way to learn about Him than to be actively involved in an Online Minis­try.

I have told the Lord: “Lord, there are so many online ministries already active on the Net. I know that you are no Copycat. I know that you created me to have my own unique way to work with other people. Please show me exactly how you want me to work in Your kingdom.”

The Lord shown me in many things He want me to do. This is how Bloemfon­tein for Jesus started.

This ministry first started as an online ministry to represent the Naval Hill Prayer Mountain Ministry.

The Prayer Mountain is active for the past 7 years, but when I started Bloem­fontein for Jesus, I decided to publish some photo’s of the Prayer Group at Naval Hill. You may visit http://bloemfontein4jesus.webs.com/ if you want to see more about us.

Bloemfontein for Jesus is not only an online Ministry. Although we concen­trate on online ministries, we also have some cell-groups, Bible Study Groups and Prayer Actions where we have personal contact with fellow Christians.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Anyone who has questions with regard to this ministry, or the future of the Prayer house Ministry after it has been handed over to us, is welcome to send an E-Mail to bfn4j@telkomsa.net and I will answer any questions you have.

Francois Putter

BLOEMFONTEIN FOR JESUS
9 SAREL CILLIERS STREET
HILTON
BLOEMFONTEIN
9301
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA

((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Thank you for your prayers!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If you are a regular reader/prayer partner, we would be
honored for you to post your pic on our link for prayer
partners at the top of the sidebar (right-hand side).

If you do not have a pic, any icon/clipart can serve as
a symbol of your devotion to those requesting prayer.

In no way does your inclusion mean that you are
endorsing this site or ALL of its content; it simply
means you are approaching the throne of Jesus
Christ with their pleas in mind. God bless you &
thanks for your meaningful work!!

In His precious name,

~Mark Seay (LighthousePrayerLine.org)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
(¯`*•.(¯`*•.God is Good - ALL of the Time!!!.•*´¯).•*´¯)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run to it and are safe" (Psalm 18:10).

((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))

Hi friend,

Please keep the following individuals in your prayers:

1) "Could you do me a special favor? I need some prayers said for my 82 year old mother-in-law. She has been in the hospital for the last few days. Marge went in for some stomach problems and they found out her gall bladder is not working. Then she started throwing up liquid poo, not good. The doctors tried a tube through the stomach and it's blocked to the intestines. About 20 years ago she had half her stomach removed due to ulcers. So about 12:15 p.m. your time (she lives in Michigan) the doctors took her in for some exploratory surgery and to remove the gall bladder. My husband left this morning at 1:00 a.m. Chicago time to get to Michigan before his mom went under the knife. He told me her weight is under a 100 pounds and she can't even raise her head she is so weak. sigh..........I feel so bad since I can't be there for my husband and give him a hand." -Missy;

2) "Dear Beloved Brother in christ Mark seay.

Greetings to you in the most precious name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank you for your precious love and prayers about us. Our almighty Lord through out the last year protected us and kept us under his arms and leaded us in one more another 2010. Behalf of that in the 31st Night service Lord had leaded us amazingly, in that program from 10pm to 10-30pm believers are sang some songs after that 10-30-pm to 11pm believers had proclaimed the God’s faithfulness through giving their testimonies how Lord protected them through out the year.

11pm to 12-10pm thanks giving time through out the last year Lord had protected us from the all the problems and all kind of situation for that spending time in prayers and worshipping lift up his holy name many, people are repent many areas of their lives through the worship.

12-10pm to 12-30 I had given the New Year message Lord had used me as his instrument through preach his word. 12-30pm to 1-30 children had done cultural activities through singing some songs, playing action songs, and some skits what they had learned from many days. Nearly 200 Hindu people are attending to this prayer meeting. People are appreciated to Bindu and Pinkey for their grate performances they danced well. I am very happy to send photos of this program through this attachment. Please continuously keep us in your valuable prayers Lord would provide his strength, courage and encouragements to do more work for Christ and extend his kingdom in this Hindu land until I die.

Here our church, orphan children and widows and we all are continuously praying for you and for your blessed family. Especially our orphan children are gladly sending their lots of love and their lovely kisses and their lovely hugs to you and to your blessed family. Convey our lovely and best regards to your friends and to your Blessed church congregation. Close with lots of love and prayers and wait for your gracious and prayerful reply. Thanking you, Your Beloved Brother in Christ, Pastor.K.Syam Sundar, New Beginning Missions, Workers for Christ.";

3) "I am asking for prayer for my marriage and my husband. He recently told me he "has to find himself" and wants me to decide if I want a separation or a divorce. I want neither. I am praying that God will speak to him and his heart so he can heal himself. He is hurting me by telling me this. I feel God has brought us together for a reason and we have 3 beautiful children." -Pam;

4) Pietro asks for our prayers: "I want to learn to love and love unconditionally. I ask for prayers to help me in my relationships, that my feelings may not weaken and I may give up on the relationships. Right now, I am feeling lost and hopeless. I ask the Lord to please remove those "demons" from my heart & head. Thank you, all, for any prayers you can offer. God bless.";

5) "I am going in for gallbladder surgery this morning at Sheridan memorial hospital in SHeridan, Wy, please pray for a complication free surgery & a fast recovery and a good results! Thank you." -Shana;

6) Denny asks for our prayers. He writes, "could you please pray for me.I'm a business owner out in colorado had 90 employes at one time but had to have a lay off now i'm down to 15 employes and the walls are coming in dont know how much longer i can kept the downs open i need a merical and to top it off my wife is very sick could you please pray for us.";

7) "Please pray for me today. I have an appointment with my attorney for bankruptcy. I just hope all goes well today. I have to get one more apprasial for my car so I can claim it for the case. I do hope that things will get better for me. Just ask God to help and give me peace during this trying time." -C. Givens;

8) "please pray for my son as he finds his way through his struggles with college and opens himself to new ideas. may he turn to God as his source of strength and discernment." -Ann;

9) Paulette asks for our prayers. She writes, "I pray for family unity communities to have unity and cities praying for each other and other families too as if the their family are our own. Pray for the heart of Christ to abide in us as a whole." -Paulette;

10) "My husband had emergecy gallbladder revmoval surgery on Dec 31st and has had severe complications. Somehow a he had a hole in his bile duct and his body filled with bile and we almost lost him. For some unexplained medical reason the hole repaired itself overnight. The doctors have never seen this before and can not explain why. I believe god answered my prayers and we witnessed a miracle. Now I need another one for he has had a setback again today. I need him home not only for myself but our beautiful three year old daughter. My faith is wearing thin and I am afraid please pray that this set back is temporary so he can come home to us where he needs to be." - Goodwin;

11) "My 80 year old father has an appointment with his cardiologist this week to see if he needs heart surgery. Please pray that his condition is treatable and for God's hand to be on him." -Karen;

12) "Father, You have blessed me far beyond anything I could ever deserve. I am so sorry for my constant failures. I want to walk in Your presence daily & serve You as I should. I want to be a good Christian example in the way I live the life You have given me. Please forgive me for my sins. I commit to You Lord God Almighty to begin serving as I should. You deserve nothing less. When You chose for my life here to be done, I want to leave a Godly legacy for those still here. Please lift me up in all of your prayers & again I will lift you all up as well. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray. Amen." -Steve

------------------------------------------------------------

*** MISSIONS PRAYER REQUESTS: ***


-Guatemala:

Pray for the team of eleven individuals who will be serving in Guatemala January 10-16 and will be ministering to children at Mrs. Arzu's schools, Mama Carmen's and Manchen Girls Home. The team will be delivering backpacks, school supplies and Bibles to children in Guatemala City.

The Lord has blessed us with the privilege and resources to serve children in Guatemala. Please join us in praying for additional funding to meet the needs of more children.

A new school year is beginning this month in both Guatemala and Honduras. Pray for the children as they start the new year, that they would be encouraged in their studies and that they would grasp God's love and perfect plan for them.

-Honduras:

Pray for Mike Douris and Bob Beams as they travel to Honduras and Guatemala January 15-22. Pray for guidance and wisdom as they visit and evaluate programs.

Also pray for discernment in hiring a case manager at AFE School. Pray that God would bring the right person for the job so that the students and staff are equipped and encouraged to grow in knowledge and truth of who God is and how He desires to use them for His kingdom purposes.

-India:

Pray for the team from Emmaus Church in Rockwall, TX who will be serving in India January 11-22. They will be showing love to children who have lost their parents to HIV/AIDS and to those who have a parent who works in the Red Light Area. Because of Dr. Edward's husband's death, the kids were not able to celebrate Christmas. Thus, the team will also celebrate with them.

One of the children at Santvana Home, Vishal, passed away last night after battling AIDS. Vishal was actually progressing and doing well through treatment. The staff commented on his infectious laugh and grin. Please pray for Dr. Edwards, the staff and the other children at the home as they grieve the loss of this sweet boy.

Continue to pray for Dr. Edwards as she grieves the loss of her husband and transitions into life without him. Pray for her leadership at Santvana and for God to give her peace.

-Russia:

Pray for Marina, our newest case manager, in St. Petersburg. Marina works with orphan graduates, helping them transition out of the orphanage into independent living.


**God bless you for caring enough to pray!!!**

........................................

"For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Romans 10:13).

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~*Spotlight Site*~*

www.christianfreebies.com/backgrounds.shtml

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*** WANNA SERVE?? ***

If you know of someone who would like to serve our Lord
Jesus but is not sure where to start, please consider one
of the following volunteering opportunities:

PRAY for the persecuted. Often we ask Christians who have been tortured, arrested or abused, what they need most. They answer emphatically, "Please pray for us." Be-A-Voice Network makes it effortless to pray for the suffering church. Join now and receive up-to-date prayer bulletins to share with friends and family to grow your prayer network.

WRITE to prisoners: "Please don't stop. The letters are a great encouragement ..." says Joseph, a Chinese Christian, on behalf of Li Ying, imprisoned in China for loving Jesus. We've seen how letters give strength to Christian prisoners and their families. In some cases letters have even led to a prisoner's early release. SHARE their voice: As a member of the Be-A-Voice Network you can send FREE copies of Tortured for Christ, written by VOM's founder Richard Wurmbrand, to Christian friends and family members.

Become a Be-A-Voice volunteer by committing to one or more of the above. Register today!

We hope you will prayerfully consider joining the Be-A-Voice Network today, thus fulfilling Scripture, "Remember the prisoners as if chained with them—those who are mistreated—since you yourselves are in the body also." Hebrews 13:3 (NKJV)

It's easy to serve the persecuted church. PRAY. WRITE. SHARE. Join Now!

If you are interested, please email me at LighthousePrayerLine3@gmail.com with "Send Me the Volunteer Link" in the subject line along with your name.

God bless you! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Mark Seay
LighthousePrayerLine.org

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

***FREE Christian Bookmarks!!***

http://www.christianfreebies.com/bookmarks.shtml

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

GOT BIBLE QUESTIONS?

Ask www.bibleinfo.com
Click on "Ask a Bible question."



Write to "Your Bible Questions" at

Sign of the Times
PO Box 5398
Nampa, ID 83653-5398
U.S.A.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Word, Necessary Food
By C.H. Spurgeon


"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word
that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" (Matthew 4:4).

If God so willed it we could live without bread, even as
Jesus did for forty days; but we could not live without
His Word. By that Word we were created, and by it
alone can we be kept in being, for he sustaineth all
things by the Word of His power. Bread is a second
cause; the LORD Himself is the first source of our
sustenance. He can work without the second cause
as well as with it; and we must not tie Him down to
one mode of operation. Let us not be too eager after
the visible, but let us look to the invisible God. We
have heard believers say that in deep poverty, when
bread ran short, their appetites became short, too;
and to others, when common supplies failed, the
LORD has sent in unexpected help.

But we must have the Word of the LORD. With this
alone we can withstand the devil. Take this from us,
and our enemy will have us in his power, for we shall
soon faint. Our souls need food, and there is none for
them outside of the Word of the LORD. All the books
and all the preachers in the world cannot furnish us a
single meal: it is only the Word from the mouth of God
that can fill the mouth of a believer. LORD, evermore
give us this bread. We prize it above royal dainties.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Handwriting On The Wall
By Unknown Author


A weary mother returned from the store,
Lugging groceries through the kitchen door.
Awaiting her arrival was her 8 year old son,
Anxious to relate what his younger brother had done.

"While I was out playing and Dad was on a call,
T.J. took his crayons and wrote on the wall!
It's on the new paper you just hung in the den.
I told him you'd be mad at having to do it again."

She let out a moan and furrowed her brow,
"Where is your little brother right now?"
She emptied her arms and with a purposeful stride,
She marched to his closet where he had gone to hide.

She called his full name as she entered his room.
He trembled with fear - he knew that meant doom!
For the next ten minutes, she ranted and raved
About the expensive wallpaper, and how she had saved.

Lamenting all the work it would take to repair,
She condemned his actions and total lack of care.
The more she scolded, the madder she got,
Then stomped from his room, totally distraught!

She headed for the den to confirm her fears.
When she saw the wall, her eyes flooded with tears.
The message she read pierced her soul with a dart.
It said, "I love Mommy," surrounded by a heart.

Well, the wallpaper remained, just as she found it,
With an empty picture frame hung to surround it.
A reminder to her, and indeed to all,
Take time to read the handwriting on the wall.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

KID PRAYERS
LighthousePrayerLine.org


Dear God,
Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was
it an accident?
Norma

Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new
ones, why don't You just keep the ones you have now?
Jane

Dear God,
Who draws the lines around the countries?
Nan

Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church.
Is that okay?
Neil

Dear God,
Thank you for my baby brother, but what I prayed for
was a puppy.
Joyce

Dear God, It rained for our whole vacation and is my
father mad! He said some things about you that people
are not supposed to say, but I hope you will not hurt
him anyway Your friend (but I am not going to tell you
who I am)

Dear God,
Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything
before. You can look it up.
Bruce

Dear God,
If we come back as something, please don't let me be
Jennifer Horton, because I hate her.
Denise

Dear God,
I want to be just like my daddy when I get big, but not
with so much hair all over.
Sam

Dear God,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
Ruth

Dear God,
I think about you sometimes, even when I'm not praying.
Elliott

Dear God,
I bet it is very hard for you to love all the people in
the world. There are only four people in our family
and I can never do it.
Nan

Dear God,
Of all the people who worked for you, I like Noah and
David the best.
Rob

Dear God,
My brother told me about being born, but it doesn't
sound right. They are just kidding, aren't they?
Marsha

Dear God,
If you watch me in church on Sunday, I'll show you my
new shoes.
Mickey

Dear God,
We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday
School, we learned that you did it. So I bet he stole
your idea.
Sincerely, Donna

Dear God,
I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well I
just want you to know that I am not just saying this
because you are God already.
Charles

Dear God,
I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the
sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool!
Eugene

Dear God,
Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much
if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother.
Larry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us" (Romans 5:8).

Be sure to send in your prayer request for the next mailing.

You are in my thoughts and prayers! May the Lord continue to bless you with knowledge of Himself.

In Christ's Love,

Mark Seay

Lighthouse Prayer Line
105 Quincy Drive
Greer, SC 29650
LighthousePrayerLine.org

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body" (Corinthians 6:19-20).

((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))

"A sinner can no more repent and believe without the Holy Spirit's aid than he can create a world" (Charles Spurgeon).

((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))((¯`»¦«´¯))

We hope you have found today's newsletter encouraging to your
walk with Jesus Christ. Please send all prayer requests and
praise reports to us by using the "comments" hyperlink, which
can be found at the end of each blog/article. God is Good!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
(¯`*•.(¯`*•.God is Good - ALL of the Time!!!.•*´¯).•*´¯)
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

REMEMBER: We are Transformed by Beholding JESUS!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"I have resolved that my mouth will not sin" (Psalm 17:3b - NIV).

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment